A traditional syrup, handmade in small batches with certified organic Elderberries and flowers.
Elderberry syrup has been used for centuries as an effective traditional tonic for maintaining health.
Our syrup in made in small fresh batches with certified organic ingredients.
Highly Concentrated And Double Extracted
Sweet Song's elderberry syrup is a highly concentrated herbal syrup. We preserve our syrup with local honey and specific herbal tinctures that support health.
Our Elderberry syrup will last one year in your fridge.
Grown in our medicinal gardens and sustainably harvested.
We grow elderberries in our organic gardens in Lakefield, Ontario. We use the flowers and leaves to make soothing topical salves and soap. We use the berries to make traditional elderberry syrup.
Sweet Song Elderberry syrup is made with our fresh garden organic and certified organic dried berries and flowers. It is our hope to partner with local farms that grow elderberries.
How to store Elderberry Syrup
Sweet Song Elderberry Syrup must be kept in the refrigerator even before opening and will last for one year or more.
You can find our Elderberry Syrup at :
- Local Pick up at my home in Lakefield, message me to arrange 🙂
- The Lakefield Pantry on Queen St in Lakefield, ON.
- Watson and Lou on Water St in Peterborough, ON.
- Joanne's Place on Water St. and Lansdowne St. in Peterborough and on Russell St. in Lindsay, ON.
- Ritual Apothecary on Charlotte St. in Peterborough, ON.
- The Millbrook Mercantile on King St. E in Millbrook, ON.
- Lunar Rhythm Gardens on farm Mini Markets, Janetville, Ontario